Sunday, November 19, 2006

itt az ideje hogy a leghiresebb szowegunket tegyem fel... mondjuk nem annyira hires... de mar elkezdtuk megzenesitteni... akkor teso kerlek magyarazd meg:

Morphosis
By Erik Putz

The angels flought,
(There arent fly now!)
I was one of them,
(Nobody is flying now!)
Bad words were thought,
(I sayed them all!)
My broken wings maded me man.
(Broken wings, this is your fall!)

I dropped my coat,
(Relased note)
Got away my sword,
(Im your lord)
My anger were load´,
(Kill them all!)
I kicked out the board,
(Angel lost!!!)

Refren:
Im changing,
(Im changing,)
Im dying,
(Im dying)
Im crying,
(Im smiling)
Im straving,
(Im aching!!)

The pain make grimase to my face,
(So frightening)
Damn pain. Paint fear on it,
(Your face is brighting)
Leave my soul alone,
(Devil inside you!)
I know its wrong!
(DEVIL INSIDE YOU!)

Refren:
Im changing,
(Im changing,)
Im dying,
(Im dying)
Im crying,
(Im smiling)
Im straving,
(Im aching!!)

(You Evil NOW!)
I saw my girl,
(Make her pulse low!)
My blood wirl,
(Let you free!)
I grabbed her hair,
(She crying, can you see?)
I smiled, and dropped her downstair´.

(RISE EVIL RISE!!!)
No, Im not evil,
(Smile to her eyes)
What I done?
(NO! DO NOT FINISH NOW!)
Im now ilegal- HELP...!!!
(DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!)
Nooo....

No comments: